|Aims of Union
1. The defence and promotion of
the Members' powers, interests, rights and privileges and, generally,
of the independence and self-sufficiency or the Local Authorities.
2. The permanent and on an organised
basis cooperation and exchange of views between them, for
the achievement of common targets.
3. The collection of data and information
being useful for the cooperation of the Communities.
4. The expression of opinions to any Authority,
Body, Organism or person (including the Government and the
House of Representatives) and claiming from the state matters
aiming at the development and expansion of the Local Self-Government
5. The participation in International Organs
of Local Self-Government and its representation at Local and